Together with International Non-Governative Organisations and Companies we have built or contributed to run campaigns to promote and defend:
- Animal Welfare in Europe: at the moment we are involved in the campaign promoted by the Humane Society International defending the European Ban on the Sales of Seal Products, approved by the European Parliament, and now challenged by the Canadian Government.
- European Consumers Rights and their Standardisation across the Union: We were involved with ANEC in a campaign to ensure that the European consumer interests were protected in the creation and establishment of technical standards, especially those developed to support the implementation of European laws and public policies.
- Fire Safety Legislation in Europe: We lead a campaign for the introduction of Europe-wide Legislation on Fire Safety, focusing on making the use of Fire Sprinklers systems compulsory in all newly built Hotels and Hostels that will save hundreds of lives, thousands of injuries and hundreds of millions of euros.
EU INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Thanks to our expertise, we often act as unofficial intermediary between the EU and other International actors who need a go-between who knows how the EU Institutions work and the best way to approach them.
Our activity in this field focuses in particular on the Asian region and on Trade and Political Agreements between the EU and East Asian countries, but can extend to cooperation on other fields or on support of diplomatic relations. Examples of our currently active campaign toward the enhancement of EU Role in Asia are our involvement in:
- The EU-Japan Free Trade Agreement (FTA)/Political Partnership Agreement (PCA)
- The EU-Korean FTA and PCA and its implementation
- EU-ASEAN Trade Relations
- Mongolia Relations
- EU-China Relations
- EU diplomatic role in the Security Crisis on the Korean Peninsula