POLINT is looking for a trainee. The five-month traineeship is paid and would start as soon as possible.
- Background in International Relations, International Trade, EU Policy, EU Public Affairs (required)
- Fluency in oral and written English (required)
- Strong research and drafting skills (required)
- Background in EU-Asia relations (strongly preferred)
- Background in Trade policy (asset)
- Previous experience in European Institutions (asset)
- Other European or Asian language(s) (asset)
- Assist the staff in managing relations with clients
- Assist with administrative tasks when needed
- Report on Events and Conferences
- Update the content of the website
- Analyse the news and prepare daily briefings
- Contribute to the office’s activities with regards to monitoring of European Parliament, Commission and Council
Should you be interested in the position, please send a CV and a cover letter to Ms Chiara Zannini (email@example.com).
Deadline for applications: February 20th 2018