OFFICE MANAGER - UK
The UK Office of Polint Ltd in Saddleworth is looking to appoint a new Office Manager. The company was formed by former Oldham MEP Glyn Ford and provides public affairs and political consultancy services to clients globally.
The position is part-time 12 to 15 hours per week, ideally divided between Monday, Wednesday and Friday. The salary is on a scale between £19,000-23,000 (pro-rata) depending on knowledge and experience.
- Administrative experience (essential)
- Ability to work autonomously (essential)
- Knowledge of basic financial record-keeping (essential)
- An interest in politics and global affairs (desirable)
- Assisting the Director with respect to Polint operations and other projects
- Company book keeping
- Secretarial work (arranging travel, correspondence, general administration)
- Maintaining Company Files
Should you be interested in the position, please email a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is September 20th 2018.
TRAINEESHIP - BRUSSELS
POLINT is looking for a trainee. The five-month traineeship is paid and would start as soon as possible.
- Background in International Relations, International Trade, EU Policy, EU Public Affairs (required)
- Fluency in oral and written English (required)
- Strong research and drafting skills (required)
- Background in EU-Asia relations (strongly preferred)
- Background in Trade policy (asset)
- Previous experience in European Institutions (asset)
- Other European or Asian language(s) (asset)
- Assist the staff in managing relations with clients
- Assist with administrative tasks when needed
- Report on Events and Conferences
- Update the content of the website
- Analyse the news and prepare daily briefings
- Contribute to the office’s activities with regards to monitoring of European Parliament, Commission and Council
Should you be interested in the position, please send a CV and a cover letter to Ms Chiara Zannini (email@example.com).
Deadline for applications: September 16th 2018