POLINT, a consultancy firm specialised in EU Affairs, with a focus on EU-Asia trade and political relations.
POLINT LTD is looking for a trainee. The six-month traineeship is paid and would start as soon as possible based in Brussels.
• Background in International Relations, International Trade, EU Policy, EU Public Affairs (required)
• Fluency in oral and written English (required)
• Strong research and drafting skills (required)
• Background in EU-Asia relations (strongly preferred)
• Previous experience in European Institutions (asset)
• Other European or Asian language(s) (asset)
• Assist the staff in managing relations with clients
• Report on Events and Conferences
• Analyse the news and prepare briefings
• Contribute to the office’s activities with regards to monitoring of European Parliament, Commission and Council
• Assist with administrative tasks when needed
Should you be interested in the position, please send a CV and a cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org by May 28th EOB.
This Positioned is now filled.